Cyber Monday marks the first major increase in online holiday spending as people go back to work after the Thanksgiving weekend and begin to think about how to get a jump on their holiday shopping. And this year’s holiday shopping is the shortest one yet.
According to this article I found on venturebeat.com, Adobe is forecasting the biggest Cyber Monday sales in history.
What can you do to help increase sales from your share of Cyber Monday’s sales? Here are a few Cyber Monday marketing tips:
- Give a free gift away for orders over a certain amount
- Create product bundle gift packages
- List a promotion on CyberMonday.com
- Follow up with consumers both before, and after Thanksgiving
- Give customers a way to spread the word
- Offer certain special deals ONLY on Cyber Monday but run your promotion for several days
There you have it. A few ways you can get a piece of the “holiday shopping pie”.
Now, get working on those ideas, and prepare your store for the holiday shopping season! Cyber Monday will be here before you know it.