Quick alert post here to help you generate some additional sales from your store over the next 3 days.
One way to increase sales is to take advantage of what is going on around you. If you haven’t already figured it out, this weekend, for many, is Labor Day weekend. Are you running a sale? Do you have a special offer for your visitors if they buy this weekend only?
If not you should. It’s not too late to start, but you gotta start!
Any store can do this. It doesn’t matter what you sell or how big you are. Just make the offer fit your market.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Free shipping on everything this weekend only
- Free shipping over a certain dollar amount – this weekend only
- Buy one get on free
- Buy something this weekend, refer a friend who also buys, get a discount on your next order
- Lower prices on all or select products and run the special through Monday night at midnight
- Free Priority Mail shipping this weekend only
- 50% off select items this weekend only
These are just some ideas. I’ll leave it up to you to create one that fits your needs.
Remember, it doesn’t matter what type of store you are, or what you sell. Just make the offer fit, and make it strong.
Then don’t forget the most important part. Promote it! Create a banner, use some very visible text, do something to draw attention to the offer and get visitors interested. If implemented properly, and if your traffic is qualified, you should see an increase in sales. :)
Have a good weekend!
Leave a Reply