Cyber Monday marks the first major increase in online holiday spending as people go back to work after the Thanksgiving weekend and begin to think about how to get a jump on their holiday shopping. And this year’s holiday shopping is the shortest one yet.
According to this article I found on venturebeat.com, Adobe is forecasting the biggest Cyber Monday sales in history.
What can you do to help increase sales from your share of Cyber Monday’s sales? Here are a few Cyber Monday marketing tips:
- Give a free gift away for orders over a certain amount
- Create product bundle gift packages
- List a promotion on CyberMonday.com
- Follow up with consumers both before, and after Thanksgiving
- Give customers a way to spread the word
- Offer certain special deals ONLY on Cyber Monday but run your promotion for several days
There you have it. A few ways you can get a piece of the “holiday shopping pie”.
Now, get working on those ideas, and prepare your store for the holiday shopping season! Cyber Monday will be here before you know it.
Leave a Reply